Featured Slider

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Look From Above



Hi Everyone!
I love this outfit! The corset was a vintaged thrifted and after wearing it for an hour on a hot day, I do not understand how women used to wear them all the time. It’s impossible/painful to breath in however it creates a great look.
      I have decided since whenever I have my bangs everyone always tells me that I look like Naomi Campbell, so am going to travel to a foreign countries and tell them that “I Naomi Campbell and you should let me stay at your hotel for free!”  I cross my finger that it works…








Skirt:Zara|Shoes:Target|Bag: Aldo|Top: Vintage|Belt : Forever 21| Necklace: Puerto Rico Boutique

I would LOVE to THANK my lovely friend Jessica Ferrer(Pictured below) for shooting this shoot. It was fun to do this shoot with her, before she leaves me to go to spain!

Not only is she amazing, she is also stylish



Until next time ;)
 Oby Grace







1 comment: