Featured Slider

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Hello, 2014


Hello,

My name is Oby (which is pronounced awe-bee) and Oby in wonderland is my personal style blog. I just recently graduated from college in December.   Am ready for all the ups and downs of being in the “real world” after being in the education bubble for 16 years. While I have a lot to share, I also have tons to learn, so I hope you can join me in this next chapter and figuring how to be a grow up.
This is a New Year.
A new beginning.
And a new adventures.

 This blog is a collection of thoughts, style and experience about the next chapter of my life.

“You can’t start the next chapter of your life, if you keep Re-reading your last one”


Have any more questions? Shoot me an email over at { onlybeyou@gmail.com }





Dress : As U Wish

Thank you for reading


1 comment:

  1. Love it and love your name! Same as mine, just spelled differently! (pronouced the same...(Awe-bee) Congrats on your college graduation...i know you have many more to go!

    ReplyDelete