Featured Slider

Thursday, January 30, 2014

RAH RAH CAROLINA LINA

Four years ago (around) this time, I received a letter telling me that I was going to UNC. I screamed for 5 minute straight with pure happiness...I couldn't believe this was happening.
And today many High School seniors found out that they are going to be a Tar Heel.

 It's such a bittersweet day for me because they are starting their journey today as the class of 2010 journey is coming to an end. 
Even though am not at Carolina this semester, it is going to be so weird to think of myself as a college  alumna.




 Top: Almost Famous ( sold out) | Shorts: Rockies from Rumors | Boots : Steve Madden | Beenie : Forever 21 |

Congratulations to all the Tar Heel babies for getting into UNC today!

Shop this look:






linking up with : Claire ,IFB, Jacqueline, Elizabeth ,Alison , Lauren ,Courtney , Sarah , Rebecca ,Kati, Tara, Bethany, Agnes , Tara

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love that denim shorts you're rocking ;)

    Visiting from the linkup. By the way, a new post is up on the blog. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knee socks are too cute! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I loooove this look on you! Congrats on completing that huge chapter, I'm still working on my bachelors & I can't wait to graduate this year :)

    ReplyDelete